Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy 25th Birthday Friends

Barely home from Asilomar and it was time to celebrate my Wanabe Quilters Friendship group's 25th
 ( yes) 25th birthday party that also included several founding members that had retired.  How great to have them there!  Below, we are dining at the home of Carol Pankow and hosted by Mary Lou Ripper. What a great day.  25 years of group favorite recipes were printed in our own cookbook/memory album  organized by Carol Pankow and Laurie Lyon.  THANK YOU LADIES!
An off the charts special decorated  lemon celebration cake came from Wanabe group member Hilary Fields daughter ( my gosh.. what a beauty) !
 Incredible detail... both skilled AND artistic...
 Lucky me... I was asked to become part of this 12 member group in 2000 when the founder retired. so this was kind of my 14th birthday! So young! ;-)

No comments: