Saturday, April 12, 2014

How to Quilt A stitch No. 3 : Curved Veil

This is an easy, fast and graceful filler. Heres the whole idea... Stitch one graceful curve top to bottom.... move over a couple stitches and return to the top with the same curvy line plan while  overlapping the previous line.  The rest of this filler plan is a repeat of the line just stitched til you have your area filled.
 I'm showing the filled area here on the horizontal as it looks pretty cool in either vertical or horizontal orientation. Even when I plan to run this veil horizontal on my quilt, I find it easier to turn the quilt top such that my actual stitching is done stitching vertically.
Happy Quilting All!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves it when people get together and share views.
Great website, stick with it!